LAUNCH OFFER! Lenscraft subscribers get 50% off (see my email for details)
Do you want to improve your photography? Would you like to easily make your photos look amazing?
Perhaps you’re confused by Lightroom or want to make better use of its powerful photo editing tools.
You may be an experienced photographer or a complete beginner. It doesn’t matter.
This course can help to transform the way you edit your photography in Lightroom. Once you understand how to use the power of the Lightroom Develop module you will be amazed at what you can achieve.
This course is divided into seven sections, each carefully designed to develop your skills with Lightroom. The early sections help you learn the core tools of Lightroom photo editing. Each section then builds on the previous sections to help you advance your skills and improve your photography.
Some of the Key Topics in this Lightroom Classic CC course:
- Understanding the Histogram and using it to apply tonal adjustments to achieve a perfectly exposed image.
- Using the White Balance to correct the colour balance of an image or creatively add drama and emotion to a scene.
- How to fix common problems like finding and removing dust spots, fixing a crooked photo, or even applying advanced perspective corrections.
- Learn how to apply appropriate levels of sharpening and noise reduction to an image to make it looks its best. You’ll also discover how to control sharpening and noise reduction in localised areas of an image.
- Create selections with the Gradient and Radial Filters to make localised adjustments to an image.
- Use the Brush Tool to produce detailed, irregular shaped selections and how you can use Brushes to modify Gradient and Radial Filters.
- Learn how to combine different selection tools to create complex selections that might otherwise look impossible in Lightroom. You’ll also discover ways to modify any selection using Range Masks, giving you total control over adjustments.
- Discover how to add special effects to your photos that really make them stand out. It could be creating a dramatic black and white conversion or split toning a colour image. Or you might want to simulate a Light Leak effect you can save as a preset to apply to any image.
- In addition to several hours of instructional video the course contains four complete worked examples. These also demonstrate techniques like Black and White Conversion, Panorama Stitching and HDR.
Take a moment to review the full list of lessons below and perhaps watch the previews.
Preview1.1 Section Introduction (1:00)
Preview1.2 Setting and Controlling the White Balance (7:03)
Preview1.3 Using the Lightroom Histogram (5:31)
Start1.4 Exposure and Contrast Tone Adjustment (5:39)
Start1.5 Adjusting Image Tones (3:39)
Start1.6 Exporting an Image (5:10)
Start1.7 Section Conclusion and Exercise
Frequently Asked Questions
Robin Whalley is a Landscape Photographer based in the UK. His photography and writing have been widely published and his books can be found on Amazon. He is an experienced trainer having delivered courses for different organisations over the past 20 years. Robin prides himself on his ability to take complex subjects and break these into understandable chunks for students.